[fedora-my] Fedora Meetup April 2011

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 03:33:09 UTC 2011

You all can make the meetup and join together with Debian/openSUSE/GNOME
follower before the openSUSE, GNOME & Debian Party and after the meetup and
decide to join the party also good option.

For who want to join the party please register here
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dEd5QnducGNMNV9IemROdUs2UWpOdkE6MQ#gid=0>and
for who want to take the challenge to join the competioion for GNOME3 are
invited. Just show what you done to your laptop/desktop use Fedora powered
by GNOME3. Your choice!

Maybe we can have another Party for Fedora15 after their release. Thanks