[fedora-my] T-Shirt

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 12:43:13 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
<jipangmenjerit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Apologise for my invisible. Unfortunately I've got some pile of work which
> is not in may job task but still need to be done. I don't realy know what my
> boss currently doing and this is my 1st day open my Gmail inbox.

didnt i told you, Stop doing the grunt work and just do the
coordinator stuff .. I know you are busy thus the reason I only assign
you as coordinator, not as the person who do the grunt work,

by doing the designs yourself, what you are doing here is basically
taking the grunt work to yourself :-( .. you should pass the work to
others, not do it yourself.

btw, share the source files please, we need to be able to edit the
images .. having you holding the files made it hard to pass the work
around.

> Here's my finalised T-Shirt, and if still need printing, my printing are
> able to get rm14 per shirt. Also, sketch up for lanyard and banner (ignore
> the logo, I will be replace it with the new one).

get the quote for lanyard and banner too..

though, i just dropped by at kl to check out banner prices,  from
browsing around. we can get 720dpi for
rm1 per sq feet

> If there's any information please be contact Yogi as I'm baaaadly got no
> time to spend more. I wish I get this contract done much sooner :(.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331