[fedora-my] Friendly Reminder: FUDCon KL Physical Meeting on April 3rd

Gurdip Singh gurdip at apiit.edu.my
Sun Apr 1 16:10:52 UTC 2012

Dear Ye Myat,

Thank you for the kind email. Both you and I cant attend the meeting as we will be in training,  remember? :)

You may join right after the training. I will have to make a conference call right after the training is over.

As such, I would like to request that my fellow logistic team members attend the meeting on my behalf.

Thank you

Kind regards
Gurdip