[fedora-my] urgent request: 2 banner images

Dean Nazmuddin dean at numoss.org
Tue Apr 3 10:54:15 UTC 2012

Hi, Kage...

I want to get the raw source files for the logo from the Design Team. But
requesting the Ticket require a login and I failed to login into that site.
I already sent an email to the respective person that should email me back
the source files for the logo but it will cost some time lah. Maybe you got
access to that site so you can email me the files zip. I need it to do the
banner for Gombug.net and designing new fliers, if I got time.

By the way, I'm sorry for not being able to attend meeting tonight. First I
got some class project to settle on, second got another few meeting (that
I'm not sure I'll attend also). Yogi said he can go alone to the meeting.

Good luck for the meeting today and see you on the next physical meeting.

*"Niche of Unified Members for Open Source Socialization"

Best Regards,

Mohamed Nazmuddin Mohamed Saupi

Executive Secretary
National University of Malaysia Open Source Society (NUMOSS 2011)
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan

M: (6)017 983 1806
W: http://numoss.org

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments
are a private communication sent by a representative of NUMOSS and may be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery
error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.*