[fedora-my] final t-shirt design

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:20:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini
<jipangmenjerit at gmail.com> wrote:
> didn't I just bought the material last 2 weeks? if there's any offer just go
> for it. we should start send to printing by now.

well .. we need to put them side by side to see their differences ..
from memory is not really possible ..

> btw, I'm not able to join any physical meeting because I still need to sit
> back at the dungeon, settle up migration stuff. I mean ALOT of data need to
> be migrate.

you can drop the material at my house when ure going back home from office ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331