[fedora-my] Dinner - FUDPub?

Slaya Chronicles - Geeko Acolyte yeoheric at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 01:58:56 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Apologies for not able to show up for the last physical meetup and IRC
meetings. Work and daddy commitments kept my days full.

For the makan2, I think it is best at this juncture to not proceed with the
BBQ and proceed with having a sit down dinner at Hotel Sri Petaling.
Personally I was and still am looking forward to the BBQ but that will be
taxing for the F&B group members who are either working (i.e not free) or
students with no transport (i.e those who are free).

Apologies to my guys who have been working on the BBQ angle.

Also, sadly I cannot do a  systemctl enable GoodBBQWeather.service [?]

I expect to get a pricing by today.

Comments please.

Thanks