[fedora-my] TM Career Fair 2012

Seatux seatux86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:24:27 UTC 2012

The reason why I am bringing this up is that Google Malaysia is coming to
this fair and the country head is coming to give a talk this Saturday.

Here is the URL:
http://www.tm.com.my/careerfair2012/Pages/home.aspx?utm_source=rm_google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=TM%20career&utm_content=Career-Fair-300-Job-Vacancy&utm_campaign=Google-Search-Career-Fair-TM-Career&gclid=CLz_-rLQnK8CFYV66wodKwzncA

Any ideas of asking for sponsorship there or at least promoting the event
there?

Meng.