[fedora-my] Promo Team's What-To-Do List

Maverick JS mavjs01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 06:18:02 UTC 2012

Awesome, detailed summary! :D

We can start drafting the formal letters, once I get the letter template
from Gurdip. (Hopefully by tonight! XD)

I've created MoPad(s) for those letters at our team's mopad page:
https://fudconkl.etherpad.mozilla.org

I'll share the mopad(s) once I get the template. Do let me know if you
guys need more mopad(s) to collaborate on letters/data gathering.

Let's rock n' roll! ;)