[fedora-my] banner sizes

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:59:04 UTC 2012

Just came back from checking out prices for banners .. we can get
MYR1.5 per squarefeet for 720dpi printing.  That mean, a normal 2x6ft
banner is only myr18 (without stand) .. several stand options
available which are :

* roll up stand for 2.5x6.7feet banner -> rm65
* x-stand for 2x6feet banner -> rm25
* Tripod stand -> rm55
* T-bar stand -> rm45

so the question is .. how many of which we want to produce?

I am thinking of having at least:
* 3 roll up banner with generic Fedora and Fedora Malaysia focused
design for reuse for our future events.
* 3 banner (2x6ft) with x-stand using generic design for Fedora (to be
given out to foreign ambassador after the event for their country)
* 1 to 3 banner (2x6ft) with FUDCon KL specific design
* 1 huge banner (what size?), to be hung in front of UCTI

ideas?

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331