[fedora-my] FUDCon KL Meeting Minutes :: 2012-04-12

Maverick JS mavjs01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:22:10 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

Thanks for attending the FUDCon KL Planning Meeting (2012-04-12).
Following is the meeting summary;

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-04-12/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-04-12-14.01.html
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-04-12/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-04-12-14.01.log.html

========================
#fudcon-planning Meeting
========================

Meeting started by KageSenshi at 14:01:28 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-04-12/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-04-12-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK: agenda is here

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-04-12
  (KageSenshi, 14:01:47)
* roll call  (KageSenshi, 14:01:53)

* announcements  (KageSenshi, 14:03:36)
  * we've decided on the vendor for t-shirt, t-shirt price is at myr17
    per unit  (KageSenshi, 14:03:57)
  * harish is working on the ticket and hotel  (KageSenshi, 14:04:11)
  * visa invitation letter have been sent to applicants who need it
    through their @fedoraproject.org email .. those who have yet to get
    it but need it, please buzz KageSenshi , MavJS or harish
    (KageSenshi, 14:05:12)
  * we also have got the rough prices for banner and swag .. designs to
    be decided  (KageSenshi, 14:06:14)

* review actions from last meeting  (KageSenshi, 14:07:34)
  * LINK:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-04-05/fudcon_kl_2012.2012-04-05-14.12.html
    last meeting log  (KageSenshi, 14:07:46)
  * eric have responded , fudpub dinner will be done at hotel sri
    petaling, myr45 per head .. we're going for 50 heads max ..
    (KageSenshi, 14:13:59)

* Questions/Decisions  (KageSenshi, 14:14:50)
  * ACTION: KageSenshi to check out what sticker design to produce for
    fudcon kl from existing sticker designs .. and check up the prices
    (KageSenshi, 14:21:56)
  * ACTION: MavJS to poke UCTI for goodie bag  (KageSenshi, 14:29:22)
  * we'll be producing 170 t-shirts  (KageSenshi, 14:40:52)
  * lanyard will be using black background, will be producing 250 units
    (KageSenshi, 14:52:31)
  * remove mug souvenir from budget .. use the money for something more
    useful  (KageSenshi, 14:57:05)
  * ACTION: KageSenshi to get invoice of t-shirt, lanyard, and badges
    and get some cash from harish so that we can start producing it
    (KageSenshi, 14:59:34)
  * ACTION: KageSenshi to also check up price for producing stickers
    (KageSenshi, 14:59:57)

* open floor  (KageSenshi, 15:00:40)
  * rtnpro didnt get his invitation letter for visa , he asked to send
    to his gmail address instead  (KageSenshi, 15:04:11)
  * Madam Tan of OSCC-MAMPU want to meet up with some of us, to ask what
    OSCC can help out  (KageSenshi, 15:05:21)

Meeting ended at 15:09:37 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* KageSenshi to check out what sticker design to produce for fudcon kl
  from existing sticker designs .. and check up the prices
* MavJS to poke UCTI for goodie bag
* KageSenshi to get invoice of t-shirt, lanyard, and badges and get some
  cash from harish so that we can start producing it
* KageSenshi to also check up price for producing stickers

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* KageSenshi
  * KageSenshi to check out what sticker design to produce for fudcon kl
    from existing sticker designs .. and check up the prices
  * KageSenshi to get invoice of t-shirt, lanyard, and badges and get
    some cash from harish so that we can start producing it
  * KageSenshi to also check up price for producing stickers
* MavJS
  * MavJS to poke UCTI for goodie bag
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)