[fedora-my] [OT] "Power distance" is no good

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:00:24 UTC 2012

Wariola shared this earlier on G+,

http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/04/in_asia_power_gets_in_the_way.html

I dislike power distance and i believe you guys noticed that on how i
simply treat everyone the same, even when he/she is some 'big guy'
or whatever.

similarly, I dont like to be at the higher end of a power distance ..
so ... well , if you are one of those look at me as some 'big guy' of
fedora-my, scrap that thinking pls ^_^ ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331