[fedora-my] lanyard design + quote

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 06:35:26 UTC 2012

Ok as agreed from last night .. we'll be using black lanyard ..

can someone draft one or modify the previous design submitted by jipang? ..

fedora logo + fudcon logo + fedora text ? ..

specification:

20mm width, nylon, hook clip .. amount 250 pieces .. anybody
interested to hunt for quote, please do so .. and considering lanyard
is pretty standard anyway, we dont have to meet up to compare .. just
providing quote on paper is enough ..

color set i think is this -> black lanyard + 3 color print -> fedora
dark blue, fedora light blue, white

i will be checking the manufacturers near BTS tomorrow, anybody want to join ?

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331