[fedora-my] Meeting Minutes for FUDCon KL Physical Meeting on Tuesday April 17th, 2012

Maverick JS mavjs01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:42:40 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Well, my apologies for the late update(s).

Thanks for attending the physical meeting yesterday, which around only
12 of us showed up. (Where are the rest? We do not know. :p)

The agenda was/is at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-04-17

Following is the summary/action item(s) that I gathered from the
meeting;

Info
=====
* Promo Team has done banners and lanyards with KageSenshi.
* As we may need stickers, we have decided to modify the lanyard design
to make it fit for a 4"x1" sticker.
* We should start getting invoices for things we are going to buy/print.
* Send email either to KageSenshi or MavJS with invoice (official
signature and quotation from vendor) in pdf form.
* Meng has been asked to provide invoice for 0xc0ffee and refreshments.
* A facebook event page has been setup, currently 3 folks are
maintaining it.

Action Item(s)
===============
* Eric & FnB Team - To get invoice for buffet dinner.
* Gurdip & Logistics Team
	- a) Please update news about walkie-takies, whiteboard markers and
stuff.
	- b) Start distributing/putting up FUDCon postcards/fliers around UCTI
(can probably print through FOSS SIG's print authorization for colour).

P.S. For the rest, please do be cooperative even more than usual, as we
only have about less than a month to the date of the event.

P.P.S. If some wording/things we agreed seems wrong, well, do correct
me. I wrote the agenda summary page and this email while half asleep. :P

--
Kind Regards,
Maverick