[fedora-my] Fedora Ambassadorship

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:17:36 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Considering we will be having several official Fedora Ambassador
Mentors coming over for FUDCon KL, I would really encourage everyone
who are interested, especially those who have been helping out with
Fedora Malaysia activities, to apply for ambassadorship.

Reasons?:
- get yourself officially recognized as a contributor
- gain access to fedora resources
- gain better credibility when promoting Fedora and FOSS
- gain better credibility when wanting to apply for Fedora
sponsorships to go to FUDCons or to request for fundings for event.

More details: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_start

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331