[fedora-my] Meeting Minutes for 24th April, 2012 IRC Meeting

Maverick JS mavjs01 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:15:24 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

Thanks to whoever attended the meeting tonight. To those who missed it,
following is the summary;

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-24/fedora-my.2012-04-24-14.01.html
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-24/fedora-my.2012-04-24-14.01.log.html

==================
#fedora-my Meeting
==================

Meeting started by KageSenshi at 14:01:18 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-24/fedora-my.2012-04-24-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (KageSenshi, 14:01:25)
  * LINK: agenda

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-04-24
    (KageSenshi, 14:02:07)

* announcements  (KageSenshi, 14:02:49)
  * P1 has asked to send in an official letter/email for consideration
    of sponsorship (TYSSeries has been working on it)  (KageSenshi,
    14:03:05)
  * LINK: https://fudconkl.etherpad.mozilla.org/15   (KageSenshi,
    14:04:47)
  * ACTION: everyone help with the P1 letter after this meeting
    (KageSenshi, 14:13:58)
  * ACTION: rebelk0de to open all IRC ports, openvpn ports, ym ports,
    jabber ports, ssh port, ftp port, telnet port ..  (KageSenshi,
    14:18:12)
  * OSCC interested to sponsor tablet or devices .. for lucky draw
    (KageSenshi, 14:19:47)
  * LINK: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927847 -->probably just the
    sign in, net detect je  (meng, 14:20:00)
  * for the lucky draw, they'll want ppl to fill in some surveys
    (KageSenshi, 14:20:18)
  * OSCC is buzzing gov agencies about FUDCon  (KageSenshi, 14:20:38)
  * KageSenshi have sent the details to them  (KageSenshi, 14:20:52)
  * we will be gathering at APIIT on saturday, 12th of May , for
    preparation  (KageSenshi, 14:21:28)
  * KageSenshi have sent quotes for printing stuff to harish , waiting
    for cash to start production  (KageSenshi, 14:22:01)
  * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-04-24
    (MavJS, 14:23:12)
  * HELP: .. promotion engine is not exactly moving  (KageSenshi,
    14:31:39)
  * LINK:

http://infosecanalyst.com/2012/02/02/theharvester-python-based-information-gathering-tool/
    (rebelk0de, 14:36:46)
  * HELP: need help in gathering email list for spamming  (KageSenshi,
    14:38:48)

* openfloor  (KageSenshi, 14:50:40)
  * <rebelk0de> 2. we're getting stuff like power strips sorted out
    (KageSenshi, 14:55:50)
  * <rebelk0de> 3. audio system is being audited for any issues
    (KageSenshi, 14:55:59)
  * <rebelk0de> i'm going to be asking an internal team called spotlight
    to record the event  (KageSenshi, 14:56:15)
  * <rebelk0de> 7. pls let us know if there are any VIP  (KageSenshi,
    14:56:22)
  * <rebelk0de> 8. we'll be sending someone from our side as well, as a
    VIP if you folks dont mind  (KageSenshi, 14:56:29)
  * <rebelk0de> 9. We're working to get a banner up on all our websites
    by end of this week  (KageSenshi, 14:56:34)
  * <rebelk0de> 10. will be speaking to building maintenance about
    getting the cleaners to be on standby during event  (KageSenshi,
    14:56:40)
  * LINK: http://www.phplist.com/   (sniffit, 14:57:33)
  * LINK: https://www.facebook.com/events/273093082781603/   (SillyK,
    14:58:15)
  * LINK: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2320304   (meng,
    14:58:41)
  * we'll be having physical meetings weekly starting next week
    (KageSenshi, 15:05:14)

Meeting ended at 15:08:19 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* everyone help with the P1 letter after this meeting
* rebelk0de to open all IRC ports, openvpn ports, ym ports, jabber
  ports, ssh port, ftp port, telnet port ..

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* rebelk0de
  * rebelk0de to open all IRC ports, openvpn ports, ym ports, jabber
    ports, ssh port, ftp port, telnet port ..
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * everyone help with the P1 letter after this meeting

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* KageSenshi (232)
* rebelk0de (93)