[fedora-my] Mass email to registered participants

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:13:28 UTC 2012

ah crap .. not able to delete unless i'm root in the server .

duude ...DO NOT do that again ... we dont want to be giving out emails
to spammers ...

now everyone who subscribed to this ML gets the addresses .

/me goes check in #fedora-admin to see if someone can help removing
that from the archive ... but the mails have been sent, nobody can
stop that anymore ..

*sigh ..

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra <yogi at numoss.org> wrote:
> Upz, sorry my bad..
> Apologize for that... :)

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331