[fedora-my] malaysian-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 3

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:22:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Mohd Nasrun Sulaiman
<nasrun.septact at gmail.com> wrote:
> sorry late participate. so, anything that I can help?

please dont reply to digest :(

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines#Replying_to_Digests
.. also you might want to not use digest once the heavy discussions
start :)

anyway .. i'll be sending a todo list after FAMSCo approval of the event.

at the moment, the main stuff are:

 - I'll be reorganizing the wiki for review by FAMSCo on wednesday
 - Gurdip to check out with hotel on availability
 - MavJS to update the flight price listing with most recent prices.
 - FAMSCo to decide this wednesday, 6am, whether its a go, or its a
defer to next year.

If its a go, then we get busy ... reaaallllyyy busy :)

for a start, it'll help if you can submit potential talks :-)

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331