[fedora-my] Fedora Activity Day 2012

Maverick mavjs01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:27:28 UTC 2012

Dear All,

First and foremost, I would like to wish you a Happy Chinese New Year!
While you've been enjoying those delicious feasts with your families &
friends, I hope you have not forgotten about Fedora Activity Day[0],
which is happening at APIIT/UCTI[1] on this Saturday 28th 2012.

Currently we have the following sessions confirmed;
* "AppRepo: Finding Linux Apps Made Easy"
* "What is FOSS?"
* "Contributing to Fedora"
* "FUDCon"

More details about the session can be found at:
http://fedora.my/events/fadkl012012/fadkl012012/sessions
If you have not registered for the event please do so at:
http://fedora.my/events/fadkl012012/++register
If you have something to share, please do submit session(s) at:
http://fedora.my/events/fadkl012012/++register-session

[0]: http://fedora.my/events/fadkl012012
[1]: http://g.co/maps/e3q2c

--