[fedora-my] Fedora-my at MOSC

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:22:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra
<prima.yogi at loviniltra.com> wrote:
> We will demo Fedora (F17 new feature, desktop gnome/kde, etc) *need laptop 2
> or 3
>> or anyone have like other device who related with Fedora, can we borrow
>> (like raspberry pi, Hugski ColorHug, etc)
> Like Kage told to me in irc, we do like quiz or something then who can
> answer will get swags fedora (the question is like what is Fedora Core
> Value? n etc)

+1

> This weekend we have APAC FAms meeting, I'll try to request swags if
> possible

I dont remember theres such thing as 'requesting swags' .. :-) .. APAC
does not have swag supply .. the only thing that i'm sure you can
request , is CDs .. the rest, you can try requesting for funds, but
you'll need to produce yourself ..

anyway, theres a packet of buttons still with me .. and some FUDCon KL
T-Shirts , though only M & S sizes ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331