[fedora-my] Sprint to setup FUDCon website

Ahmad Siddiq mysiddiq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:49:13 UTC 2012

I can bring some ice-creams there. HTML I only know <marquee> only..

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <
kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM, cheeleong <klrkdekira at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have no design sense, but I can observe. XD
>
> observing aint helpful XD ... we need help XD ..
>
> --
> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail / KageSenshi
> Inigo Consulting (FOSS/Plone Development, Training & Services)
> http://www.inigo-tech.com
> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Best Regards,

*Ahmad Siddiq b. Mohd Adnan**
*International Award for Young People, Silver Award
LPIC-3, Novell CLP, Novell DCTech, Cisco CENT, MCP, MCTS Windows Server 2008
Senior System Engineer
Multimedia Prospect Sdn Bhd