[fedora-my] Priorities for the promotion team

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:18:26 UTC 2012

1) Prepare the flyers design, use the hackinthebox conference flyer as
example: http://conference.hitb.nl/hitbsecconf2011ams/hitb2011ams-flyer

* Keynote information will be provided later, work on the design
first. Try to create a design that works well even in black and white

2) Prepare press release draft & press kit design

* http://advertising.about.com/od/publicrelationsresources/a/fivepresskits.htm
* http://advertising.about.com/od/pressreleases/a/pressreleases.htm

3) subscribe to Fedora Design Team mailing list, and ask help /
comments on design whenever necessary. Nice opportunity for designers
to learn from the experienced team.