[fedora-my] FUDCon Booklet

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:03:21 UTC 2012

Hi all, especially the promo team.

For your reference, these were the pages used for fudcon-tempe
booklet. Can someone help in extracting the outline for the booklet,
and then provide our version of the informations?

http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-tempe-booklet/

Once we have the texts and graphics that should be on the booklet, we
can send it to the design team for help in integrating them into it :)

Thanks!

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331