[fedora-my] Govt Tech Staff For FUDCON

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:12:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Mohd Syafarul Razi
<msrazi at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> oo... i can invite state SUK guy too.. BUT nak invite macamana.. we
> need poster,banner instead of invitation letter. Also need to give
> them (govt staff) different tag to know them.

i dont really see a benefit to differentiate gov staffs .. everyone
are attendees .. plus, as we dont know their numbers, its hard to
budget on how many to produce such badges ..

poster ... /me pokes syazwan .. oi, whats the plan on it ?

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331