[fedora-my] Promotion Task Give-Away

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini jipangmenjerit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:39:46 UTC 2012

Hi guys! Sorry for much slow-poke timeframe for promo tem because my
current work are killing me!

Anyway just to distribute all the task that need to be done (and I know it
has been a bit late):-

   - Design

Design are consist doing graphics related with logo, booklet, banners,
background, etc. I'll be handle this for a while with some of graphic
expert who willing to do the draft and also fredora graphics ninja's. I try
to make it standardize and make it final this end of this month. All to
do's are:-

   1. Logo
   2. Booklet - travel kit, flyers, guidebook
   3. Banner - just make one, in case for both long and stand
   4. Digital backdrop and desktop wallpaper (both just the same)

Design are open for suggestion from all of you guys ;)

   - Text Content

This task are needed for insert text inside the booklets. As for now I'm
forward this task to the ladies (Cassandra, Wailynn and Candy) joining
forces with Dean and Yogi to come out with text to be include inside the
booklet and press release. If you need examples or templates, hit me back.
Details needed can be check here:-
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Organization#FUDCon_guidebook_handout.<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Organization#FUDCon_guidebook_handout>

So, is it possible to make it done on mid April? Fliers can be done earlier.

   - Publication and Promo

This part require to do much more on-the-ground work. We will be doing
giveaway poster for them to paste on their notice board, do some sort of
"propaganda" on the new media and also try to invite are ask the public
media to do voice-out. Here I'll ask Shafiq (luf_kin) and Adam to help.

So far I have asking for Amanz Network as our media partner, and so far so
good. I've also got some contact from TV9, producer from TV3 and Awani,
also some printed media contact which where we will be do contact. We will
be discussing this thing in short time.

   - Documentation

This task will be do on and after the event, and this will be require all
of promo team forces to take photo's, do some reports and hand it out to
the coordinator.

Probably this would help you guys to do. Hit me back for question.

Again, apologize for being
slowpoke<http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Slowpoke_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29>for
awhile.

--
Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

jipangmenjerit at gmail.com
jipang_menjerit at ubuntuseekers.com

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap
http://radio.syazwan.co.cc