[fedora-my] FUDCon Logos

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:14:52 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Gunesh Raj <gunesh.raj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Fedora-ans,
>
> I am a little lost with the brain storming & a little busy since,
>
> I would love to be part of the design team (promo),

aint ure already in ? :) .. or you want to be in the main Fedora
Design Team , for that one, check this out :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design

> I specialize in web development / design & many things people consider
> geek.
>
> Please let me know where we stand & how I could pitch in.

theres bunch of todos in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Organization

Check out what you can help and pick one. Just make sure you inform us
in the mailing list so that we know who is working on what, and that
theres no duplicate effort ..

> regards
>
> --
> Gunesh Raj
> ContentFarmer Sdn Bhd
> Sent with Sparrow
>
> On Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Slaya Chronicles - Geeko Acolyte
> wrote:
>
> The tiger looks like a vampire cat
>

> On 15 March 2012 14:11, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> refrain from voting at the moment pls .. we'll vote on 20th :-)
>
> focus more in suggesting improvements, or suggesting other design
> elements , or better, suggest new designs :-)
>
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Gurdip Singh <rebelkode at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is nice  http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-kl.png
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
>> <kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> here are all our available choices at the moment, I've also mentioned
>>> about wau bulan and i'm still waiting for someone to design on it
>>>
>>>    http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/115 -
>>> bckurera
>>>    http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-kl.png - s.kempter
>>>    http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-kl2.png - s.kempter
>>>
>>> pick one , or suggest more design elements
>>>

>>> --
>>> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail / KageSenshi
>>> Inigo Consulting (FOSS/Plone Development, Training & Services)
>>> http://www.inigo-tech.com
>>> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
>>> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
>>> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331