[fedora-my] FUDCon KL 2012 initial site is up .. need help in transfering registration from the wiki to the registration system

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 05:53:40 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra <yogi at numoss.org> wrote:
>> Transfer the registrations, finished! :)
>
> did you transfer those from here too? :
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Budget#Pre-registration
>

>> For Session (date field), how I can fill it cz there is no schedule in wiki?
>
> the dates, just set them to 18 May 2012, 8am-9am (if you are using the
> form with the captcha, that form will set the dates automatically)

take note that the emails field accept multi value, enter each
speaker's email one of each line

this field is how the system figure out who are the speakers from the
registration list

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331