[fedora-my] FUDCon KL Budget Spreadsheet

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini jipangmenjerit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:38:17 UTC 2012

I've showed him the rubber, and he's familiar with that kind material.
He also wanna bring along some same material design and tshirt material and
will do the quotation tomorrow.

Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit

http://about.me/syazwan/bio

http://blog.ubuntuseekers.com
http://blog.syazwan.co.cc

jipangmenjerit at gmail.com
jipang_menjerit at ubuntuseekers.com

One Online Radio :: Radio yang Suka Bercakap
http://radio.syazwan.co.cc