[fedora-my] Member blog section in fedora.my site

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:07:42 UTC 2012

In one of inigo's client project, theres one client news system that
interest me, they have Story and Member Story where both are blog-like
contents, with something extra in Member Story - it is a copy of
another blog post / article with information of original author and
original site.

I'm thinking of having similar facility in Fedora Malaysia blog
system, so that we can repost any good blog posts from local
community.

What you guys think? Or should we just go for a Planet implementation
instead ? or not at all?

Take note that anybody who are logged in the fedora.my site are
allowed to post a blog post, just submit it for publication afterward
and the admins will review it before it appears to public.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331