[fedora-my] Melaka Chief Minister in FUDCon KL

Gurdip Singh gurdip at apiit.edu.my
Tue Mar 27 06:07:22 UTC 2012

Thanks Harish.

Cheers
Gurdip

-----Original Message-----
From: malaysian-users-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [mailto:malaysian-users-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Harish Pillay
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:06 PM
To: Izhar Firdaus
Cc: Fedora Malaysia
Subject: Re: [fedora-my] Melaka Chief Minister in FUDCon KL

| RH is willing to deal with protocol stuff if needed (but would be
| cooler if he can simply come over like the mosti minister in last
| foss.my).
|
| Melaka have been a strong supporter of FOSS and if the CM is really
| interested to come all the way from Melaka, I don't see why not.

I think it is a useful endorsement of FOSS and the CM doing a keynote on the day when we have planned talks would be a good thing.  I will work with RH Malaysia to ensure that the protocols of hosting the CM is taken care of and does not impact on the FUDCon organizing work itself.

| /me added this to tonight's meeting agenda

Yes, please do that, but I think what we need is to determine what would be good for him to mention/talk about which we can certainly suggest to him.

Harish