[fedora-my] FUDCon Planning: Promo Team; Report who still alive

Satria Aji Mufatra sajimufatra at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 00:56:21 UTC 2012

Cap'n Yogi,

Comfy with the time..
But I will make sure of it first..
Just in case, if something unexpected happens..
I don't have any taklimat LI at that time..
Will confirm it with u again, OK?

Thanks,

Satria

B: http://numoss.org/

>>This message is a PRIVATE communication. This
message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a
representative of NUMOSS and may be confidential or protected by
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying