[fedora-my] jwulf's request

Joshua Wulf jwulf at redhat.com
Thu May 17 00:16:15 UTC 2012

My flight lands at 5:30pm local time. I'll have to clear customs etc. I imagine I'll be out around 6:00pm or 6:30pm. I can make my own way across from there if no-one is able to pick me up. It's the 11th hour and you guys are probably flat out with the last minute stuff...

I'll take a photo of myself and post it to twitter @sitapati in case anyone is looking for me.

OK, here I go (come)!