Folks to market to

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Aug 4 11:58:17 UTC 2004

I'm just keeping a checklist here, because I'd forget later (and I
promised that everything will be on open lists, and not in secret, as
much as possible)

People to market to:

1. Developers - config tools, anaconda, rpm, desktop/UI, porters,
package maintainers, etc...
2. Documenters - basic docs, DocBook experts/converters, editors
3. Translators - coordination of localisation
4. Legacy - people that run Fedora for servers (?) - its not the easiest
and sexiest job, but it has to be done
5. QA/Bugs - revive triage, and help stomp out bugs on Bugzilla. Bug day
should come alive again, list should get used more

OK, these are target markets. If anyone else can add to this, feel free

This means we have different target markets, and different objectives
for each and every individual in said categories

Ideally, we'll have two leaders maintaining each group. Reason being,
there's always a fallback, and we're all human and will get busy (doh!)

Next on task: marketing the marketing project
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi