Task list

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Aug 4 11:58:36 UTC 2004

Privately discussed in the earlier stages between Jack & me, now
becoming public

1. templates for Fedora-related presentations
1.1 templates with content :)
2. website
3. Define purpose more clearly
4. Plan on running a global marketing stint, with a contact in each
country
5. Are we marketing directors? ;) Err, let's refer to ourselves as
Community Leads - policy such that we have at least two (at most 3, as
an unwritten rule) per country, and they will lead and organise the
marketing effort whole-heartedly

RE: #5, I really have no idea what Jack/me are to be called, Hogan, any
input on what you'd like us to be called?

P/S: Jack's organising the LWCE booth/BOF, and he rocks hard :)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi