Feedback on Fedora Core 4 test 2 review

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at
Wed Apr 27 13:25:58 UTC 2005

>I am surprised about your comment that "Red Hat never produced a
>distribution that directly targeted the desktop market."

Additional clarification.[1] When I talk about Red Hat doing something
or the other, please do understand that these are my personal opinions
and might be completely off the track here. I certainly dont want the
burden of being viewed as the official voice for my employer

[1] I hate those standard disclaimers but they are required at many
places anyway