[Fwd: Fedora looses position in Germany]

Jeremy Hogan jeremy.hogan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:22:36 UTC 2005

SUSE has always been strong in Germany, and Mandrake has always been
strong in Europe in general (and has a reputation for being an Easy
Linux.)  I think that would explain the numbers, and if they only have
room for two distros, there's no room for a third player (which would
likely be Knoppix in Germany anyway).

--jeremy