Someone's missing the point...it's us.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 14:14:56 UTC 2005

Hi

>I hear people talking about "Wiki everywhere," about which I have minor
>trepidation, mainly due to the inability of some incredibly competent
>technical people to write well.

They can just stay away from the front pages and edit the technical
content.

> As long as general audiences see a
>polished face on the "landing ramp" or other entry point, and get their
>"what? why? how?" questions answered without a lot of link hopping, I'm
>satisfied (for whatever that's worth).  The Docs team should stand ready
>to help Marketing with this to whatever extent necessary or desired

Along similar lines, some amount of the release notes work can be
managed by the marketing team as long as we dont over do it. In
particular I would appreciate suggestions on improving
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc4/#sn-new-in-fc

regards
Rahul