Fedora Logo and background

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 02:12:07 UTC 2005

> On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 16:25 -0800, luya at jpopmail.com wrote:
> > I added a new drawing with some slight variation on the "C"
> > called fedora-logo-test03f.
> > Whether that logo brought legal or not would be the Red Hat
> > committee decision. Hopefully that looks more like a
> > bird than a hat.
>
> Looking good.  I like the concept.  I think the "Fedora" and "Core"
> parts need some work, but I think from a conceptual standpoint I really
> like this idea.  I like it enough to hand off to a professional graphics
> type to have their way w/ the concept.
>
> Then again, this is just my opinion (:

I like them, very surf logo.  Very.  Catch the Fedora Wave, dude!

This one is my favorite for hiding the hat:

http://www.thefinalzone.com/Fedora/fedora_logo_test03g.png

This is a good surf logo:

http://www.thefinalzone.com/Fedora/fedora_logo_test03c1.png

Not sure what to do about all the not-Core projects, but I suppose a
similar swoop/wave effect can be hand.

BTW, introducing Luya (and probably my best pic from LWCE SF):

http://phig.users.sonic.net/iquaid/images/LWCE-SF-2005-Luya_and_boyz_GGBridge-500x667.jpg

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide