[Fwd: Re: RPM Article]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 05:06:44 UTC 2005

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

>I received a very quick response from the original author and he is
>quite correct at date of when the article was published.  The
>unfortunate thing is that he has not pointed that out in any future
>articles.
>
>I find that wierd that authors whether good or bad do not seem to point
>out that it is not valid anymore and prefer to keep the bad in place for
>an astronomicle (typo) amount of time.

Ladislav seema a pretty reasonable guy. Maybe he doesnt realise the
problems a old article like that presents. You can request that he add a
note specifically that its not valid anymore and is just being archived
there for historical reasons or take down the article itself. Feel free
to CC marketing on your mails in case he has any follow up responses
that he wishes to communicate to everyone here

regards
Rahul