Wording of Legal Issues myth

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 11:55:11 UTC 2005

I'm in favor of this change.  Go ahead and make it.

And no, pointing out that it's possible to infringe does not count in any
way as contributory infringement.

We worry more about something like this: "for lots of great software, go
to THIS COOL SITE."  Which *is* contributory infringement, if we know that
THIS COOL SITE has infringing code.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan