Logo -- dog wearing fedora hat with blue gradient "box" in front, then zoom in on box ...

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Aug 24 09:12:04 UTC 2005

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> Why did Red Hat stick with the name "Fedora" if it can't be a hat???

As a personal project, I started a page containing some hat images
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/

Those does not resemble the Shadowman logo in shape or color nor intend
to became official logos for the Fedora Project (and to the best of my
knowledge does not infringe any trademark).
They are just some images made by me and made freely available on the
internet for anyone to use on whatever project they like.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats