Who's the Fedora user?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 16:32:27 UTC 2005

Like this idea a lot.

I'm not interested in being all things to all people, because we can't do
that.

I'm very interested in making it clear that we *do* provide a good
experience for a *lot* of people, and also making it clear what's
important to us, and why.

Truth in advertising must be a part of the Fedora brand, imho.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan