Who's the Fedora user?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Aug 27 00:16:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 16:15 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Problems with games is not only her major complaint, it is a common
> complaint elsewhere, too.

How many times do I have to say it, the gaming industry has razor-thin
margins.  It is not very profitable.  Heck, many of developers are now
skipping Windows PCs!

Which brings me to that point.  Windows PCs aren't exactly a dream
either when it comes to games!

Case-in-point:  Leave the majority of the gaming market to the set-top
systems.  Many of them are moving to Linux anyway, and most development
for them is already done on Linux.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com