Mailing lists, redux

Stephen Krenzel sgk284 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:07:20 UTC 2005

I vote for #1. The infatructure is already in place, the overhead is taken
care of. I'm a fan of keeping it simple, and not fixing things that aren't
broken :) Changing the mailing list infastructure just for nominal reasons
seems pointless and will only serve to create more work for others :)
Regards,
  Steve