Mailing lists, redux

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Dec 3 09:09:13 UTC 2005

Jesse Keating wrote:

>On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 08:07 +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote:
>

>>also my vote for 2
>>

>Ok guys, this isn't a vote.  This is a probe as to why you would want to
>use one option over another.  A blank vote doesn't help.  A well thought
>out reason would help a lot.
>
>Why would you want 2, what makes it the better choice over 1 or 3?

Perception is a huge factor in favor of it. Even when we let non
@redhat.com community people to administrate mailing lists, this is not
very visible.  Adequate infrastructure and people behind
fedoraproject.org is important to ensure it. The cons are changing what
already works for no "real" advantage.

regards
Rahul