Fedora Tour

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 01:24:23 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I loved this idea and, although I am not able to help you on the tech
side, I'd like to suggest we think on ways to "localize" this video.

Would be great having the capability to create "market-adaptable"
videos. Screenshots can be easily customized and voice.... well, why
not?

It would have an enormous value as a marketing tool for different
markets and events.

Thanks for listening!

Cheers,
--