Fedora Tour

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Dec 14 19:20:38 UTC 2005

> It produces decent enough videos. Loses frames and sucks up resources at
> times but its a good enough for a start neverthless. What we need to
> think about is how to do voice overs in sync with the videos. Do you
> guys have the recording equipment?.  If tools are a issue that cannot be
> dealt with within the FC5 time frame we can settle in with simple
> screenshots and text for now.  Just looking to add more visibility to
> the different features in Fedora. Anyone could do that.

If we can't do voiceovers, can we to textovers ?  This would allow us to
translate AND service the hearing impaired.

I'd really like to see a station setup and maybe trial ran at LWCE
Boston (april).  I do believe Pogo would be agreeable to lend a system
again, they usually lend us something with a crapton of computing power.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: