Audio for Fedora videos

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Dec 28 22:45:20 UTC 2005

Paul W. Frields wrote:

>I have equipment available to do high-quality audio for Fedora
>screencasts and would be happy to work with community members on
>scripting and recording.  I have professional quality condenser
>microphones, mixer, tube preamp, compressor, and digital audio
>interface.  Interested parties can contact me at the email address above
>or using my wiki page:  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields

Great. So we now have videos being added to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/. If we can add in more videos for
the common tasks and get subtitles and voice overs, we can add more
visibility and make things easier for the non technical users. Features
that are not specific to FC5 can still be added to present a bigger
overview if you are interested in that.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/