FUDpub?

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Wed Feb 2 19:16:53 UTC 2005

> Sorry to be a pain, but the United States has restrictions on those
> being under-21 years of age from attending a pub (I believe)
>
> If we do hit a pub, can we find a friendly one, that will allow those
> that are under-21 years of age to get in, even if its not to serve
> alcohol (but Coca Cola)?

Not a problem; most pubs in Massachusetts will still admit under-21 folks.
They usually don't ask for ID unless you order alcohol.

> But yes, Paul, go ahead, organise it. It'll be informal, and we're going
> to do signups soon, so we'll have better numbers later. Post-FUDCon

Cool.  Once we have some idea of numbers, I'll check around at a few nearby
places and make sure they wouldn't mind a large influx of geeks on a Friday
evening. :)

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
Manager of Research Computing