Details as we approach...

Jeffrey C Albro jalbro at bu.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:06:22 UTC 2005

Food is set up, rooms are set up.  AV is available.

Resturant lists/reviews/maps are being worked up.

To my knowledge, we have not worked out:

Recording/broadcasting

Registration needs.  Do you guys need a table?  two?

Computing needs.  I'm looking into temporary accounts or another options.
I will have *some* network ports marked.

I'll have one of my students available as a go-fer.

Which event is in which room.  Are the relative sizes of the
developer and user groups established?

If someone in the descision making group wants to come by early to see the
facilites, that's fine too.

Anything I'm missing that I need to know about?

Thanks!

-Jeff

Jeffrey Albro | Systems Administrator | Boston University
   - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering -
jalbro at bu.edu |  Photonics, Room 305  | 617-358-2785