[Fedora-merge] FUDCon moved to Boston University [Fwd: ECE is all good]

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jan 20 19:38:18 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 12:42:05PM -0500, Elliot Lee wrote:
> A question more than anything else: what capacity will this give us in
> terms of number of people?

The bigger classroom (which we have for sure) holds about 70. If it looks
like more than that will show up, there's a *chance* we could get a bigger
space (but it's basically just a huge empty room). The other spaces are
30-40 people, and I'm not yet sure exactly which ones we'll get. (Some are
nicer than others, and closer together.)

> Matt - thanks for making this location happen!

You're welcome. :)